Move to Netherlands

Children’s Allowance

The Netherlands has a child benefit called ‘kinderbijslag’ which is inteded to help parents cover part of the costs for raising children. Family allowance does not depend on the income of the parents, however certain conditions apply.

If you live or work in the Netherlands and have children, you are entitled for children’s allowance. To qualify for the children’s allowance, you must have a legal Dutch residence and be registered with the municipal office (GBA).

The amount of family/children’s allowance you receive depends on:

  • The number of children you have;
  • The ages of the children;
  • Whether the children live at home or not.

More information on Kinderbijslag

(Visited 704 time, 1 visit today)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *